Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery, performance of spiritual songs by Luys Vocal Quintet
Arch of Charents, Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery, Luys Vocal Quintet
You can make here stunning pictures against the backdrop of the Arch and Mountain Ararat, only the weather should be clear.
"Luys" vocal quintet's performances stand for a perfect way of making the visit to Geghard monastery unforgettable and most complete. The quintet's performers' unique voices are often described as a "harmonious light symphony".
The reservations should be made in advance.
- Professional drivers
- Air-conditioned vehicles
- Extra stops on the route upon request
- Bottled water
- Free pick-up & drop-off within Yerevan
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Significant deviations from the route
- WiFi in the vehicles
- Alcoholic beverages if lunch option selected
- Audio guides
- Explore the 1st century pagan temple
- Discover the legends of St. Lance used by the roman soldier to sting Jesus Christ's side
- Enjoy the magic sound of Armenian medieval spiritual songs