||7 DAY TOUR PACKAGE IN ARMENIA
To join the groups it is necessary to apply at least 2 days prior to the start of the program.|
| - -
||Arrival in Yerevan, transfer to the hotel|| - -
|January 3 |
||Tsaghkadzor (Kecharis, Ropeway - one station), Lake Sevan (Sevanavank), Sevan trout barbecue master class||7-8 hrs.|
|January 4 |
||Khor Virap, "Hin Areni" wine factory (tour and tasting), Armenian Christmas food master class and tasting, Noravank||8-9 hrs.|
|January 5 |
||Yerevan City Tour: Parajanov museum, "Megerian carpet" factory-museum, observing tour, "ARARAT" brandy factory (tour and tasting)||5-6 hrs.|
|January 6 |
||Echmiadzin (Hripsime, Mother Cathedral from outside, Gayane), Armenian sweets master class and tasting, Zvartnots||4-5 hrs.|
|January 7 |
||Garni, Geghard, lavash baking||4-5 hrs.||January 8|
| - -
||Transfer from the hotel to the airport, departure|| - -
The per person price of the program:
The price of the program includes:
- Hotel accommodation in Yerevan (6 nights);
- 6 breakfasts at the hotel;
- Full transportation service (comfortable air-conditioned minibus or bus);
- Professional guide service, speaking Russian, English;
- Soft drinks and cakes during trips;
- Entrance fees to the historical and cultural attractions;
- Insurance of the vehicle and passengers.
- The unused portions of the itinerary are not refundable.
- Instead of hotels the participants of the program can choose to be placed in high-quality apartments in the center of Yerevan.
In this case the price of the program decreases and is subject to additional discussion.
- In case of additional services, besides the ones listed in the program, the price is subject to additional discussion.