There are more than 300 sunny days yearly in Armenia, making the country a perfect place to grow huge variety of fruits, and here, in "Chir’s House" (chir means dried fruit in Armenian), those fruits are turned into tasty and healthy dried fruits!
"Chir’s House" offers its visitors the following activities:
The rate for each activity makes 2 000 AMD p/p (except harvesting strawberry, for which 3 000 AMD per kg should be paid).
- participating in the harvesting of the only certified organic strawberry in Armenia;
- learning the technology of making Armenian dried fruits and sweet sujukh;
- preparing and tasting traditional Armenian sweets and dishes;
- learning the techniques of home-made vodka distillation;
- baking Armenian traditional thin bread – lavash;
- milking a cow;
- fishing in Aparan Reservoir and Ashtarak gorge;
- making Armenian National Instrument – duduk;
- renting tents.